Your opportunity to watch the 'Kings XI Punjab v/s Gujarat Lions', LIVE, from within the Owner's Lounge. Get captured amongst celebrities, dignitaries and other famous sports personalities, while watching this game in royal comfort!!
Kings XI Punjab, captained by Glenn Maxwell, mentored by Virender Sehwag and having a World Class selection of both, Indian and International players, such as David Miller, Hashim Amla, Ishant Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha & others.
Support the Kings XI Punjab, from within the Owner's Lounge, in this 10th edition of the IPL!!
1. The location of the match will be at the IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, Punjab.
2. The match will be played on 7th May 2017.
3. The auction winner would need to make travel & accommodation arrangements to reach the match location.
4. This Auction does not mean or indicate any collaboration or affiliation of the Auction Winner Kings XI Punjab or any of its partner concerns.
5. VIP access will be provided to the Auction Winner, including food & beverages, as available in the Owner’s lounge.
6. This does not guarantee any meeting or interaction with players of the franchise.
7. Any additional costs incurred during the match for personal items such as jerseys, memorabilia, etc. to be paid for by the Auction Winner.
1. The start date & time of the Auction is 18th April at 12:00 pm IST and the auction will run up to 4th May till 6:00 pm IST.
2. This event is valid only for the match held at the IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali, Punjab on 7th April 2017.
3. The Auction Winners will have to make arrangements for his/her own travel and accommodation.
4. Payment for the auction needs to be done within 45 hrs of auction closure, i.e. before 3:00 pm on 5th May 2017.
5. The Auction cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
6. We expect the Auction Winner and his/her partner to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this event. Polite manners, respect for the Event and adherence to any rules or parameters as would be suggested during the event are a must.
7. Any sort of misbehavior, indiscipline or any act by the Auction Winner or their group which leads to disruption in the conducted event would lead to immediate cancellation of all privileges for the Auction Winner.
8. Participating bidders may be subjected to KYC and background checks as per the company's discretion.
1. Once the payment is received and the bookings are done, no refunds would be given if the Auction Winner cancels the booking.
2. Any sort of misbehavior, indiscipline or any act by the Auction Winners which leads to disruption in the event would lead to immediate cancellation of all privileges for the Auction Winner. No refunds would be provided in this case.
3. In case of a cancellation of the event due to unforeseeable circumstances, a 100% refund would be provided to the Auction Winner.