In a city where there is a noticeable dirth of authentic Goan food, Goa Portuguesa offers a perfect blend of diverse food cultures - the Konkan, the Portuguese and the Bahamani Nawabi Traditions. Wining and dining are significant traits of the Goan lifestyle and this is seen in the lip-smacking menu, which includes traditional coastal sea-food, pork, mutton, fish and chicken preparations, as well as vegetarian soups, curries and desserts. The coastal European appearance adds to the vibe and, nothing says ‘Goan’ like a church bell at the entrance. This Globally acclaimed Restaurant presents more than 150 Non-Vegetarian and Vegetarian delicacies from Goa.Details of this Experience:
1. Exclusive Menu from Goa Portuguesa for Uber Dreams: Vegetarian | Non-Vegetarian
2. The price mentioned is for 1 person only.
3. Customers can order multiple quantities of this Experience and can enjoy different combinations of the menu at the Restaurant.
4. Any additional item(s) ordered over & above the Uber Dreams' Menu is payable by the customer directly at the Restaurant itself.GOA PORTUGUESA EXCLUSIVE MENU FOR UBER DREAMS' CUSTOMERS:STARTERS (Any One):VEGETARIAN
1. Rissois De Paneer
(Puffs made of cottage cheese, cooked in creamy white sauce, flavoured with mild spices)
2. Mix Veg & Cashew Croquette
(Rolls of mix vegetable & cashew nuts cooked with mild spices)NON- VEGETARIAN:
1. Prawns Rissois
(Prawns cooked in cheese based white sauce, stuffed inside a puff & fried)
2. Chicken Cafreal
(Cooked in a coriander based green masala)
3. Stuffed Crab
(Crab meat cooked with onion & mild spices, stuffed inside the shell & garnished with cheese)MAIN COURSE (Any One):VEGETARIAN
1. Vegetable Goan Curry
(Mixed vegetable cooked in Goan coconut based yellow gravy)
2. Tender Coconut Cashew Sukke
(Juliennes of tender coconut & cashew nuts sautéed with tomatoes, spring onions & a Goan spice mix)NON- VEGETARIAN:
1. Chicken Xacuti
(Traditional Goan delicacy, wherein meat is cooked in coconut based brown gravy & traditional Goan spices)
2. Mutton Vindaloo
(A traditional Goan delicacy, wherein meat is cooked in a vinegar based red spice mix)
3. Goan Curry (Prawns / Rawas)
(Seafood of your choice, cooked in a traditional Goan coconut based yellow curry)
4. Seafood Masala (Prawns / Rawas )
(Seafood cooked in onion, tomato & cashew nut gravy seasoned with Goan spices)
RICE (Any One):
1. Steamed Rice
2. Goan Health Rice
3. Jeera Rice
BREADS (Any Two):
2. Garlic Pao
4. AmboliDESSERT (Any One):
2. Caramel Custard
3. Caramel Nut Crunch Ice-cream
1. Customers can place the order on www.uberdreams.com
or make an enquiry by clicking on the "Enquire Now" option. The customers can also email on email@example.com
or call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm on the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be emailed across to the customer mentioning order details.
3. The E-vocuher needs to be presented at the Restaurant for availing the Experience.
1. There would be a cancellation charge of 25% of the value if the customer cancels the order before 7 days from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
2. There would be a cancellation charge of 50% of the value if the customer cancels order between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
3. No refunds would be provided if the customer cancels the order within 3 days of the booked date at the restaurant or in case no booking date has been specified.
For more information, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +91 8080 540000.