Recognized for taking ahead the great legacy of Maharashtrian cooking that is known for its rich culture, cuisine & customs, Diva Maharashtracha lets you experience the goodness of Maharashtrian cuisine that is unexplored and unheard of. These authentic delicacies prepared in the well-knit traditional Maharashtrian communities like; CKP, Pathare Prabhu, Marathas, Saraswats, East Indians, Kolis, Bhandaris, Brahmins and so forth, make Diva Maharashtracha an outstanding Restobar! These exotic cuisines are served in a majestic Peshwa for a truly Royal meal. Diva Maharashtracha is the world’s First ISO certified Restaurant and approved by MTDC as the only restobar serving authentic royal Maharashtrian Cuisine which presents more than 150 Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian and Seafood delicacies from various regions and communities of Maharashtra.
Immerse yourself culturally, today!Details of this Experience:
1. Exclsuive menu for Diva Maharashtracha with Uber Dreams: Vegetarian | Non-Vegetarian
2. The price mentioned is for 1 person only.
3. Customers can order multiple quantities of this Experience and can enjoy different combinations of the menu at the Restaurant.
4. Any additional item(s) ordered over & above the Uber Dreams' Menu is payable by the customer directly at the Restaurant itself.DIVA MAHARASHTRACHA EXCLUSIVE MENU FOR UBER DREAMS CUSTOMERS:
STARTERS (Any One):
1. Kaju Kothimbir Vadi
(An all time favourite made of cashew nut, coriander leaves & gram flour served with chutney)
2. Kolhapuri Sukhe Paneer
(Cubes of cottage cheese cooked in Kolhapuri red masala)NON-VEGETARIAN:
1. Kolambichi Bhaaji
(Dumpling of prawns, mixed in a batter of gram flour, onion, spices & shallow fried)
2. Malwani Crispy Fry (Bombil/Rawas/Prawns)
(Marinated with koli masala & fried)
3. Kheema Thalipeeth (Chicken/Mutton)
(Roasted mini panacakes of 5 flours topped with mutton/chicken mince)MAIN COURSE (Any One):
1. Vaalache Bhirde
(Homemade delicacy, daal(Pulses) cooked with onion, chilly powder & coconut)
2. Bharleli Wangi
(CKP style, small brinjal stuffed with mixture of coconut, crushed peanut, spices & cooked)
(Gram dal dumpling cooked in gravy of onion & coconut flavoured with garam masala powder)NON-VEGETARIAN:
1. Kolhapuri Pandhara Rassa (Chicken/Mutton)
(Meat marinated with ginger garlic paste & Cooked in coconutmilk and flavoured with spices)
2. Nagpuri Saoji (Mutton/Chicken)
(Saoji community delicacy, meat cooked with onion and saoji garam masala)
3. Konkan Masala (Prawns/Rawas)
(Seafood cooked in red chilies, seeds, coconut & tamarind based Gray)RICE (Any One):
1. Steamed Rice
2. Prawns Khichdi
3. Masala Bhat with Katachi AmtiBREADS (Any Two):
1. Jwar Bhakri
2. Rice Bhakri
DESSERT (Any One):
1. Doodhi Halwa
3. Paan Ice Cream
1. Customers can place the order on www.uberdreams.com
or make an enquiry by clicking on the "Enquire Now" option. The customers can also email on email@example.com
or call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm on the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be emailed across to the customer mentioning order details.
3. The E-vocuher needs to be presented at the Restaurant for availing the Experience.
1. There would be a cancellation charge of 25% of the value if the customer cancels the order before 7 days from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
2. There would be a cancellation charge of 50% of the value if the customer cancels order between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
3. No refunds would be provided if the customer cancels the order within 3 days of the booked date at the restaurant or in case no booking date has been specified.
For more information, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on +91 8080 540000.