Now you can savour the traditional Malayalee delicacies from God's Own Country. Experience the sizzling aromas of the much-talked about Chettinad cooking, floating in the air as we take you through the Dakshin Culture Curry experience. Enjoy an amazing spread of Kerala delicacies, like Mushroom Kozhambo, Chemeen Mangacharu and Palakatti Pattani Masala, prepared with the key factor when it comes to Kerala food- Fresh Spices. Just like a traditional Keralite meal served on a banana leaf, this is sure to be one of the most comprehensive meal you’ve enjoyed. Dakshin Culture Curry is also the only ISO certified standalone South Indian restaurant serving food from Karnataka, Coorg, Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Chettinad & Andhra Pradesh.Details of this Experience:
1. Exclsuive Menu from Dakshin Culture Curry for Uber Dreams: Vegetarian | Non-Vegetarian
2. The price mentioned is for 1 person only.
3. Customers can order multiple quantities of this Experience and can enjoy different combinations of the menu at the restaurant.
4. Any additional item(s) ordered over & above the Uber Dreams' menu is payable by the customer directly at the restaurant itself.DAKSHIN CULTURE CURRY - EXCLUSIVE MENU FOR UBER DREAMS' CUSTOMERS:
STARTERS (Any One):
1. Banana Flower Vada (ARTIPOOVU VADA) (Andhra)
(Fried dumpling made of banana flowers, onions, curry leaves & groundnut powder served with coconut chutney)
2. Veinchina Paneer (Andhra)
(Cottage cheese Sauted with paste of onion, red Chillies & Cashewnut powder garnished with coriander leaves) NON VEGETARIAN:
1. Mutton Pepper Fry (Chettinad)
(Meat Sauted with onion & black pepper)
2. Andhra Chicken (MIRAPAKAI KODI)
(Roasted chicken Sauted with onion, tomatoes, grated coconut & spices)
3. 65 (Rawas/Prawns /Chicken)
(Meat marinated with curd & traditional Chettinad masala & fried)MAIN COURSE (Any One):
1. Veg Stew (Kerala)
(Garden fresh vegetables simmered in coconut milk flavoured with green chillies & cinnamon)
2. Mushroom Kozhambo
(Garden fresh vegetables cooked in coconut & tamarind Base gravy)
3. Paneer & Green Peas Masala (Palakatti Pattani Masala) (Andhra)
(Paneer & green peas cooked in coconut & cashew paste) NON -VEGETARIAN:
1. Chicken Chettinad
(Meat marinated with traditional chettinad masala cooked in onion, tomato & coconut milk)
2. Prawns & Raw Mango Curry(CHEMEEN MANGACHARU) (Kerala)
(Prawns cooked with raw mango & coconut milk)
3. Kozhambo (Prawns/Rawas)
(Fish/Prawns simmered in Coconut & tamarind Based Gravy & Flavoured Spices)RICE (Any One):
1. Steamed Rice
2. Tamarind Rice
3. Chicken BiryaniBREADS (Any Two):
3. Kal dosa
4. ParathaDESSERT (Any One):
1. Semiya Payasam
3. Malai Kulfi
1. Customers can place the order on www.uberdreams.com
or make an enquiry by clicking on the "Enquire Now" option. The customers can also email on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 8080 540000 to know about the availability of desired date & time for availing this Experience.
2. On placing the order, Uber Dreams Concierge would call the customer and confirm on the date & time. An Uber Dreams voucher would also be emailed across to the customer mentioning order details.
3. The E-vocuher needs to be presented at the Restaurant for availing the Experience.
1. There would be a cancellation charge of 25% of the value if the customer cancels the order before 7 days from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
2. There would be a cancellation charge of 50% of the value if the customer cancels order between 7 to 3 days (both inclusive) from the date on which customer desires to avail the Experience.
3. No refunds would be provided if the customer cancels the order within 3 days of the booked date at the restaurant or in case no booking date has been specified.
For more information, write to us on email@example.com
or call us on +91 8080 540000.